Rental Space at the Fairgrounds all Year!
Is your company, or organization, planning a large gathering or a fund raiser?
Are you looking for a place to hold a concert, a mud bog, a tractor pull, a circus, a camping activity, a dance, or a barbecue for a large group of people?
The Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds, and buildings, are available for rent year round.
The Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds offers year round rental availability as an ideal space for small to large gatherings. The roots of the Fredericksburg Agricultural Fair are richly tied in with the history of Fredericksburg. The Fair was established in 1738 by an Act of the Virginia House of Burgesses.
Due to recent innovations and upgrades the fairgrounds has been able to attract such corporate clients as GEICO and the Mary Washington Hospital Foundation. In addition the fairgrounds has hosted such events as a Boy Scouts Camp, The Fredericksburg Brew Fest, Cox and Graves Auction Co., the Virginia State Jack Russell Dog Show, the Virginia Cider Fest, Bike and Car Show, Pool and Patio Show, Beer and Wine Festivals, Oyster Roasts, Crab Feasts and local class reunions.
- 2 Large Buildings - (Building #1 Heat/AC) – 60’ x 180’ - (Building #2 Heat/AC) – 60’x 180’
- Chairs, Tables, Tents available for rent
- Open Field – 625’ x 350’
- 24 Full Camper/RV Hookups (water, sewer, electric)
- Lighted track for Mud Bogs, Tractor Pulls or Demolition Derbys
- Covered barn with OPEN sides – 60’ x 180’
- Large parking lot with 3000 parking spaces
- LED sign available to advertise your event
- Newly renovated bathrooms