Rental Space at the Fairgrounds Year-Round
Is your company, or organization, planning a large gathering or a fund raiser?
Are you looking for a place to hold a concert, a mud bog, a tractor pull, a circus, a camping activity, a dance, or a barbecue for a large group of people?
The Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds, and buildings, are available for rent year round.
The Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds offers year round rental availability as an ideal space for small to large gatherings. The roots of the Fredericksburg Agricultural Fair are richly tied in with the history of Fredericksburg. Established in 1738 by an Act of the Virginia House of Burgesses, the Fair will celebrate 276 years in 2014.
Due to recent innovations and upgrades the fairgrounds has been able to attract such corporate clients as GEICO and the Mary Washington Hospital Foundation. In addition the fairgrounds has hosted such events as a Boy Scouts Camp, Cox and Graves Auction Co., the Virginia State Jack Russell Dog Show, the BBQ Jamboree, the Fredericksburg Area Builders Association Wing Fest, a Pow-Wow, Bike and Car Show, Pool and Patio Show, Beer and Wine Festivals, Sportsman’s Oyster Roast, Barbarian Fight Club events and local class reunions.
- 2 Large Buildings – (1 building Heat/AC) – 60’ x 180’ – (1 building Heat) – 60’x 180’
- Chairs, Tables, Tents available for rent
- Open Field – 625’ x 350’
- 24 Full Camper/RV Hookups (water, sewer, electric)
- Lighted track for Mud Bogs, Tractor Pulls or Demolition Derbys
- Covered barn with OPEN sides – 60’ x 180’
- Large parking lot with 3000 parking spaces
- LED sign available to advertise your event
- Wi-Fi available
- Newly renovated bathrooms